Ex-trade show demo units. Come with full guarantee. They do have a few marks from transport and no original boxes. Comes with the subwoofer cover (top cover available separately) and short mounting pole! Grab a bargain! RRP £2398
E 210 SUB AS – THE INGENIOUSLY DIFFERENT PA
The new E 210 Sub AS system subwoofer comes with two 1,200-watt amps in its engine room. Power amp number one drives the two internal 10″ woofers, with plenty of juice left over to run an external passive type L Sub 1200. The second power amp delivers 900 watts at 2.6 ohms to drive up to three E 835s (or six E 435s).
E 210 SUB AS
• Headline System Subwoofer
• Nominal impedance 8
• Frequency response -10 dB 38Hz – 150Hz via active system x-over
• Power Rating 2400 W
• Amplifier Class D
• Active protection circuits RMS limiter, subsonic filter; DC, load, & thermal temp.- controlled fan)
• LF Speaker 2 x 10" (2.5“ voice coil)
• Connections 1 x XLR Combo In 1 x XLR Through 2 x Speakon-Out 1 x SUB + 1 x Mid/ High 2 x E-Connect Out
• Input Sensitivity +4dBu
• Pole mount 2 x E-Connect
• Dimensions (WxHxD) 38 x 67 x 56 cm
• Weight 36.7 kg, 80.8 lbs
E 835 – THE INGENIOUSLY DIFFERENT PA
Our engineers developed the E 835 mid/ high unit to afford you even greater flexibility when you want to set up bigger systems. Loaded with eight speakers, it can handle 300 watts at 8 ohms impedance. The E 835 comes highly recommended when you want to minimize the number of mechanical connections. The E 835 and E 435 mid/ high units’ design and tuning are identical, so feel free to combine them.
• Scalable mid/ high unit featuring line array technology
• Excellent directivity; projects sounds evenly
• Rugged aluminum housing and E-Connect bus
• Exceedingly light weight (4.5 kg)
• Power-handling nominal (RMS) 300 W
• Nominal impedance 8 ohms
• Sensitivity 1W/1m 100 dB (half space)
• Frequency response -10 dB 140 Hz – 20 kHz, via active system
• Speaker 8 x 3.5" broadband
• Directivity 70° horizontal
• Crossover frequency 140 Hz, 12 dB/oct.
• Connections 1 x E-Connect-In
• 1 x E-Connect-Out 1 x E-Connect-Out
• Dimensions (WxHxD) 11 x 74.5 x 12 cm (excl. E-Connect- sleeves)
• Weight 4.5 kg, 9.9 lbs
These speaker poles are unlike any other. They enable simple, speedy setup for smaller configurations. Freely adjustable, they forward the signal to the top-mounted mid/ high units via the internal E-Connect coupler/ bus – no speaker cords necessary.
• Anodized aluminum with ring lock
• Stepless adjustable height
• 44 to 60.5 cm
• Integrated E-Connect bus
• Exceedingly light weight
• 0.5 kg
Listed as collection only but contact us for courier options. (We don't have the original boxes, so collection preferred).