FBT HiMax 40a Active Speaker 650w RMS (500 + 150)
2-Way Bi-Amp Processed Active Monitor System
> 500W Class D (LF) + 150W Class G (HF) Power Amplifiers. Comparing with the FBTMaxX 4a, these new built in-amplifiers offer an increased power capacity of +200W for the LF woofer and +50W for the HF driver. Peak power has almost doubled with up to 1000W for the LF woofer
> +4dB more SPL (@ 1mt / music signal), thanks to the higher power handling, to a woofer offering a lower power compression and to a more sophisticated limiting circuit.
> Increased efficiency with the addition of the very latest switch mode power supply and a Class G amplifier for the HF compression driver
> Excellent WEIGHT/POWER ratio. HiMaxX 40a weighs just a bit more than the FBTMaxX 4a while the total power capacity has almost doubled
> New FBT proprietary designed 12" (3" VC) B&C custom made neodymium magnet woofer, has a more efficient ventilation system resulting in a 1.5dB reduction of power compression and a more rigid cone for increased reliability. The internal coil has 75mm (3") diameter for greater power handling and reliability
> New B&C 1" (1.7" VC) HF compression driver with shorting copper cup for improved extension and efficiency in the mid-frequencies and lower distortion. The coil measures 44mm (1.7") diameter and the driver is coupled to a 90�H x 60�V constant directivity horn
> New FBT proprietary gas-injection polypropylene moulded asymmetrical trapezoidal design enclosure of extremely high quality, lightness, strength, resistance, flexibility and applications. The total volume increases +5Lt of load to the woofer, maintaining the same width and height of the FBTMaxX4 model, whilst producing a more powerful bass response. The reflex tuning ports are newly designed and optimised to reduce turbulences and compression.
> The newly designed control panel features:
- Combined Gain and Volume functions in the same rotary potentiometer offer easier and quicker control and provide an improved dynamic range and S/N ratio at the input stage
- MIC/LINE input selector with Peak led
- 2 independent input channels (1 x XLR/Jack, 1 x AUX L/R Cinch RCA with volume) to connect also external devices such as MP3, CD, PC, players. This feature may replace the use of an external mixer in such applications like: microphone ��music base
- 3-band equalization (High/Mid/Low)
- Ground Lift switch
- 3 x Status LEDs: Power, Limiter, Protection
Priced for single speaker, wall bracket and stand not included. Please enquire.