FBT JMaxX 110A
Processed 2-way active loudspeaker
700W + 200W – 129.5 dB SPL (peak)
The new FBT JMaxX 110A combines ease of use and versatility for many portable or installed sound applications: musicians, DJs, AVL contractors, rental sound reinforcement, corporate events, houses of worship, bars and clubs.
With its eye-catching gas-injected forms designed to virtually eliminate undesired enclosure resonance and reinforce strong low frequency performance, the 10-inch JMaxX 110A is equipped with FBT’s latest 90° x 60° HF horn design which delivers improved projection, accuracy, and dispersion of the mid and high frequencies.
Providing a myriad of possibilities for bands, DJs and solo artists, as well as for permanent installations, the JMaxX 110A is actually four loudspeakers in one. Derived from a decade of experience of portable sound reinforcement, the carefully tailored equalisation presets offer highly intelligible response for vocals and floor monitoring; slightly boosted response in lounge bar applications; punchy and forward sound for DJs and night venues; and a general-purpose EQ setting that mirrors the original and familiar FBTMaxX voicing.
The JMaxX 110A features FBT’s latest generation lightweight 700W + 200W Class D power amplifier with universal switch mode power supply, delivering abundant power and headroom to reproduce even the largest transients without distortion.
XLR inputs and outputs, volume control, the EQ presets and filters, and ground lift switch are all conveniently located on a clearly laid out rear panel, making loudspeaker setup and operation intuitive and consistently repeatable.
The JMaxX versatility is further underscored by the many mounting and fixing options that the ergonomically styled cabinets provide. Mounting in fixed installations is made easy using the M10 suspension points or wall bracket flange plates, while portable use is facilitated by the built-in 35mm pole mount socket.
There’s no need for separate stage monitors, as JMaxX’s cabinet profiles are designed with 12°, 40°, and 55° wedge angles, and when used with the specific floor monitoring EQ presets, will ensure that performers hear themselves with ultimate clarity.
Weighing just 11Kg and Packing a genuine 900 Watts RMS The JMaxX 110A is sufre to win over many new admirers
- 10 " LF woofer and a 1’’ exit throat HF compression driver with 1.4” voice coil
- 700W RMS Low Frequency AND 200W RMS for High Frequency , Class D power amplifiers with switch mode power supply
- DSP with 4-EQ presets Control panel with: XLR IN and XLR LINK, Volume, EQ presets, HP filter, GND LFT switch
- 2 x M10 suspension points, 35mm (1.3/8”) top-hat speaker stand socket, wall bracket mount flange plate
- 90°H x 60°V constant directivity horn Stage monitor angling facility with 12°, 40° or 55° taper
- Just 11Kg
- Configuration:2 Way
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF:700w/200w
- Frequency response:58Hz - 20kHz
- Low Frequency woofer:10" (2" VC)
- High Frequency driver:1" (1" VC)
- Maximum SPL cont/peak:129.5 dB
- Dispersion:90 x 60
- Input connector:XLR + 6.3mm Jack
- Power cord:5m IEC
- Net Weight:11kg