Peavey Pro 12 Passive PA Speaker Slight damage to corner 250w RMS 500w Prog 12"
Peavey Pro 12 single cab. This was dropped by the courier and the customer refused delivery. We got it back and checked it out finding it had a small crush/dent on the wooden cab corner. We repaired it in our workshop and ready to go again. Damage doesn't affect the sound and hardly noticeable so reduced to clear. We think it is the MKII version too.
For ultimate vocal clarity, a 12 speaker cannot be beaten and the Pro 12 utilises a serious 12 speaker. With 250w continuous and 500w program power handling, these enclosures are a perfect match for a powered mixer like the XR8300 for a high quality vocal system. When you're ready, simply add one or two Pro Sub P and your Pro 12s become the mid/high element to a full band rig.
- 250 Watts RMS continuous, 500 Watts program
- 12'' (305mm) speaker with 3" (76mm) voice coil
- 1.75" (44.5mm) compression driver
- dispersion: 90° H x 40° V
- frequency response: 60 Hz - 18 kHz
- efficiency: 97dB
- two 1/4'' (6.35mm) jack and two Speakon®-compatible sockets
- full range with horn protection
- resilient carpet covered
- black steel full grille
- metal stand adaptor
- teardrop handles