American Audio ADJ WM-219 Twin UHF Radio Microphone System
The American Audio WM-219 is a 2-channel UHF wireless microphone system that includes two wireless microphones, two different colour coded rings (to differentiate each microphone) and a wireless receiver with individual volume control and audio input for each microphone.
The WM-219 is designed for use in PA, karaoke, mobile entertainers, schools and houses of worship. It has a wireless range of 300 feet / 90M (line of sight) and each microphone has 6-10 hour battery life.
• 2x Hand Held Wireless Microphones (AA batteries not included)
• 2x Microphone Coloured Rings
• 1x 2-Channel UHF Wireless Receiver
• 2x Detachable UHF Antennas and extension cables for front assembly
• 1x Power Cable
• 2x Rack Ears to mount in 19-inch rack mount
• Wireless Range: 300 ft. (90M) line of sight*
• Battery life with full charge: 6-10 hours
• Frequency Range: UHF 863-865MHz
• Dynamic Range: >98dB
• Total Harmonic Distortion: <1%
• Frequency Response: 50HZ ~ 14KHz 3dB
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >85dB
• Audio Output Level: 0-300mV (Balanced: 0-2V)
• Transmitting Power: +10dBM
*Actual wireless range will depend on RF signal absorption and interference
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT:
• Receiver Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.5”x9”x1.75” / 420x230x45mm
• Receiver Weight: 1.5 lbs. / .68kg.